Scratch Post

22 September 2005

[Unwind] Risk Godstorm

Keen's a relatively hard fella to please. But what else can he say to a dude who got for him RISK GODSTORM all the way from USA?

KC - Marlboro man, Marlboro!!

A highly anticipated upgrade of Classic Risk that starts off declaring that ".... table talk, including alliances, threats, coercion, whining, pleading, backstabbing, invocation of the divine wrath of your ancestors, and other verbal tirades, is not only allowed, but also encouraged ...." has got to be hell of something to look forward to.

Check out:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/prod/RISKgodstorm
http://www.wizards.com/avalonhill/gs_demo/godstorm_demo1.asp

For the folks already in battle gear - wait for me but readup the manual & when I get back - we have definitely got to spend an afternoon or two to explore this new realm, over some damn good coffee @ Starbucks!

3 Comments:

  • Dude - where the heck did you manage to find it? And there I was last week gloating over the fact that I was probably the only person in Msia that had it!

    By Blogger keensoon, at 11:34 AM  

  • Keen Soon,

    Can I come and play?

    James

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

  • James - of course! In fact you are the fella who introduced me to Risk.

    It's been a good 15 years since we battled - this time I shall enjoy throwing thunder bolts at your already rotting mortality!!

    I will keep the rulebook by my side though. No way I am letting your legal mind manipulate the rules. Sorry I prefer a "strict constructionist" approach ... only coz it should benefit me ;)

    By Blogger keensoon, at 12:37 PM  



<< Home