Scratch Post

04 January 2009

[Self] Sunday 04Jan2009

Basketball session with some mates back from CHHS.

Unlike the past few sessions, this time:
- I lost every single half court game I played in
- Scored only 2 darn buckets
- Got rejected 1 time
- Got bitten accidently on the head by some tall fella I was marking when jostling for a loose ball (yeap, it was teeth digging into my scalp)
- Twisted my right ankle mid game, walked it off after 15 mins
- Played another game, and twisted the left ankle hard this time

But weirdly, it felt good. Sounds crazy but getting injured from Bball makes me feel alive :D


And discomfortingly alive I may add, the simultaneous injuries on both ankles makes walking a tad too much a reminder of me age and how I have become one of those old uncles who still insist on playing Bball.

0 Comments:



<< Home