Scratch Post

18 November 2005

[WhatNow] Reliving The Past

There are times when the past relives itself in ways you never expected.

When I was back for a week in Nov, made a drive along to Zeek's place which used the same route to get to Genting. I only noticed this when I approached a cluster of petrol stations somewhere near Batu Caves ... It really brought back the past and for a few stretches I was reliving a different timeline back in Dec 2004.

Just when you think you've settled into a state of mental equilibrium, it all goes to hell. It's not the feeling of things crumbling apart, but it's more like the entire reality warps .... implodes; and you find yourself reliving dual moments in time - the then and the now.


It's one of those moments that you know you are alive purely due to the heartwrenching.

But I had Tissues on board with me, so that was cool and we talked about it en route to some turns along the way to Zeek's.

2 Comments:

  • you wuzzzz!!! Aren't we all.. marlboro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • Marlboro man ... Marlboro!! Lites, Red & Gold!!

    By Blogger keensoon, at 3:30 PM  



<< Home