Scratch Post

11 April 2007

[wtH!] Yucky Curry

Bloody hell, I just made a pot of absolutely yucky curry. I cannot remember making a curry so vile ever! There was a prelude to the disaster when it turned watery and sweet (not even in the Japanese curry sense), and when trying to save it by adding more curry powder it turned gooey and chunky. Throwing in more tamarind and spices into the pot was like giving CPR to a mummy.

A total waste of salmon parts.

That conspiracy theory must be correct - after working here for quite a few months, I think the air & water is slowly making me more ~~~ Singaporean (and that by default explains the bad cooking experience). Must ..... fight ..... it .......

And I needed to teach myself a lesson so I ate the whole damn thing.

3 Comments:

  • Salmon Curry?
    That's a first! :)
    Screw the taste. At least you're getting omega 3 oils and nutrition. hehheheheeheh

    By Blogger Wandernut, at 11:47 AM  

  • U could be right! I couldn't find my first preference (there's some worldwide conspiracy to hold back Mackarel these days).

    But still - it was really bad. Heck if I poured some for another SG'porean even they would have puked.

    By Blogger keensoon, at 5:03 PM  

  • dude,

    Dean here, how to get hold of u ?

    deankhor@gmail.com

    By Blogger wotever, at 1:47 PM  



<< Home