Scratch Post

27 September 2005

[WhatNext] Cemetery

I have a cemetery of memories. Its a dark, damp and desolate place. It wasn't like that before. I've frequented it in recent past, and let its ghost haunt me. Tried to exorcise the regrets, anger and dissapointment but they keep on resurfacing.

And I needed to suffer in solitude for a long while, for I thought that some form of penance would help me rationalize. And for that long while it did not.

Yet I continued because the sense of loss was so bizarre, so underwhelming. And once you get used to misery its not that bad really.... Well, actually it is, but you make do with how bad life can get sometimes.

Ever tried to plea, bargain, or barter?

Yet with some changes, perhaps a sense of peace is closer than I ever imagined. But I said perhaps.

0 Comments:



<< Home