Scratch Post

12 November 2006

[wtH] Crapo Day

Today's crapo day has been a bit more physically punishing than the usual ho-hum:

- Had to go back to work. And as if that is not bad enough....
- Broke my coffee pot, and in the process cut two fingers. One was particular nasty, bled a lot till it finally dried up after lots of blood caked cotton wool bonded with the wound.
- Then, stubbornly went to play basketball, played miserably couldn't shoot properly with the cuts, and then fought for a rebound and sprained my back. Coz of the way I jumped to get an angle, I think I sprained myself in 2 spots so I have very very limited movement capability now.
- And then a dumbass move and had a minor burn over dinner.

Gosh did I kena someone's jampi or something?

1 Comments:

  • it was me har har har

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM  



<< Home