Scratch Post

30 May 2007

[Work] Annual Dinner 18May07 (Arrr !!)

Annual dinner mid May twas held in a nice rooftop bar this year - very nice place. But it was a bit weirder than last year's...


Pic: Luna Bar sweet indeed










First of all, the pirate costume thing. Looking mean and being nasty is such a natural trait I was totally at ease!! At least I know I do have a fallback career if I ever need to become a pirate.
Pic: Arr TJ !






Pic: Some hippie from another group wandered into the wrong crowd and was made short work of real quick








Secondly, got some work award though I am still not sure how. But heck who am I to object :)



Pic: 5 minutes after this pic, I was stressed out already >_<

1 Comments:

  • Your fren in the blue singlet and hairy armpits look mighty scary. Hahahahah! Arrrrr!

    By Blogger Wandernut, at 10:54 AM  



<< Home