Scratch Post

18 August 2007

[Self] My Move

I'd reckon in chess (and in Risk) you make play based on an approach in mind; and after a series of initial moves and reactions, which are culminations of the underlying larger strategy - you eventually have to reveal your hand and make the first move as part of the larger events that you plan to unfold.

I guess on many personal and professional fronts, the next few weeks will require something of a similar nature. But will it end up like a Normandy (hell at first with risks but eventually successful) or a Borodino (successful event unto itself but ultimately led to a longer term defeat)?

My move soon ... then we shall see if the cards fall into place or not.

2 Comments:

  • wah what's this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM  

  • Life ...

    But it seems I'm playing chess while most of everyone else is playing poker...

    By Blogger keensoon, at 1:13 AM  



<< Home