Scratch Post

06 April 2006

[Self] Japan Pics Day 4-5 & Day 6-7

Pic: After that climb at Fushimi Inari Taisha , I left my biz card with some others. Pretty sure I am the only PM from Msia who has a card at this peak.  





Pic: Only those who are into Ranma 1/2 would know the significance of this one. I had no idea the manga was so intricately linked to Japanese culture and life.














Pic: Chilling at the Uji riverside.


Pic: An ocha shop where they roast tea, grind them, and make some of them for you to sip.


Pic: Somewhere between Yoyogi and Shinjuku, even Crayon Shinchan is doing his bit by campaigning for road safety.













Pic: Spot where I had the nap in the Imperial Gardens.














Pic: Anime advertisements at Akihabara.

Pic: Opposite the Imperial Palace, just before the office district
.











Pic: Kanda Myojin.








0 Comments:



<< Home