Scratch Post

01 March 2008

[Work] Whack A Mole


There used to be this whack a mole game in the Old Jusco (Taman Tun) on the 3rd floor. Slot in 50 cents I think (felt a hell lot of expensive then) and you'd have about 2-3 minutes to whack moles that randomly popped up.*


20 over years later, I find myself in the landofcrapfood (guess where?) whacking SDLC moles. Whack one, and another mole pops out. And I'm not playing 1 set, but 2 sets!


*Of course back then, I tried to figure out the logic or sequence of this randomness but couldn't. That is why I can only admire programmers but survive on "soft skills". In typical PM fashion even as a kid then, I focused on whacking a few, and assigned my brother to take care of the others. His charge out rate then? Innocent fun with his big bro ;)

0 Comments:



<< Home