Scratch Post

11 May 2008

[Self] Overspending

Every time I step out of a bookstore, I lament that there's a lot of stuff I haven't even finished yet. As fast as I try to finish em, I have developed this horrible habit of buying new titles when I am not done with the old ones.

So, I shall weakly attempt to vow not to buy anymore new ones* until I have at least completed 75% of the below:
- PMP Exam Guide
- PMI Magazines (about 6 months worth)
- China History Comics x 5 (Song Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, Historical Figures from Ancient China, Ming Dynasty's 李志成 , and the Revolutionary Period)
- 封神演义
- New Malaysian Essays
- Some book by Henry Porter
- Some collection of books by Ian Rankin
- Some book on taking better pics
- How the 3rd Reich Lost
- Some book on WW1
- The full set of all HHGTTG books (Read it many years ago when the British Council had a properly run library but not anymore. Anyway I finally bought it so I need to read it)
- Book 3 of The Furies

* Erm, I still need to find book 1&2 of The Furies series. I bought book 3 today so I can bend the rules based on a lame technicality here...

0 Comments:



<< Home