Scratch Post

28 December 2005

[Self] 2005 Kuh-plooeey! ~~ Yo Yo Yo!!! 2006!!!

http://cat.sckans.edu/physics/superposition.htm (open new browser - set the formula to ones below, not the original default values)

If life in 2005 was defined by the function f(x,t) = 2.9*sin(4.5*(x-2.0*t)) ..... Looking ahead I would like 2006 to be one defined more in terms of g(x,t) = 0.5*sin(3.0*(x-1.0*t)).

Yet it would be unrealistic to assume however I would get a moderated equivalent of h(x,t) = f(x,t) + g (x,t) coz that is not how life works anyway.

In fact, 2005 had more bloody lows than highs; but shit happens so if I got hit by "yin" so far you can only hope the opposing duplex "yang" force beams to me in 2006.

And that is life I guess - if you were a particle traveling on a sound wave (does that make sense?) you kind of get swept from one oscillation to the other. So to a better life ahead in self fulfillment, career, people around me, and the greater picture!

0 Comments:



<< Home