Scratch Post

30 June 2008

[Self] 3 Residen

It was a rather fast purchase motivated partially by cinapek profit mentality and also strongly influenced by a personal weakness for cool concepts.








The cinapek side - prices were expected to go up due to revisions and materials cost hikes lately. Crossed referenced that against other developers around town.


The conceptual weakness side - what can I say there is a TRANSFORMABLE door / unit thing going on* ;) ... And it is called 3 Residen coz it was supposed to celebrate Negara Properties' 33rd anniversary (short lived they were swallowed by Sime Darby), each block has a cool 3 sided triangular concept, and is built on 3.33 hectres of land. My unit is supposed to face Bukit Tabur (as of now limited future construction only bungalows allowed) so I hope it will be windy which I really like.

Of course, my cash flow is totally whacked now. But hell I've rolled the dice. Now I've got to figure how to make my place look nicer than this, or have more TRANSFORMABLE parts :D



*A living room can transform into a small study / makeshift bedroom.

2 Comments:

  • mana this place???

    By Blogger itchyfeet, at 5:14 PM  

  • Tmn Melawati area ... kindof nearby Dato Z's area.

    But I think Dato Z moving to higher class neighbourhood already where he can play golf in morning, and sip tea in afternoon, and talk politik & business in evening ...

    Should be ready early 2011 - book u in advance for pemanasan rumah :)

    By Blogger keensoon, at 12:40 AM  



<< Home