Scratch Post

27 June 2009

[Self] Boring Friday Weekend

Just when the Friday weekend couldn't possibly get any more boring (or hot as per June weather)... the entire of Al-Hamrah compound suffered from a full blown power failure. I managed to confirm that via IM thru a few of my colleagues staying in the other wings & other units who were probably as bored as I was thus resorting to the Net to kill time.

Well fine, I thought, maybe the highlight of the day would be a terrorist attack on Al-Hamrah. It's been 6 years plus since the last bombing?

But no, no blasts or gunshots or screams 10 mins after that. So heck I called up a mate and we went out for dinner instead (Hummus + Zaitun Salad + Grilled Chicken).

1 Comments:

  • Dude, maybe the power failure IS the attack! To bore you all to a slow excruciating death! Muahaha... They may not stop you from coming, but they sure know how to stop you from staying

    By Blogger The Missing Link, at 11:14 AM  



<< Home