Scratch Post

16 April 2009

[wtH] Skate & Drift, Habibi

My jaw dropped when I saw these 2 clips.





The skating thing - I still cannot phanthom it. Freakin Amazing!! The Saudi guys really put our Mat Rempits to shame. C'mon UMNO Youth do something to upgrade their skills! We can't lose out jatuh muka la... pls start some campaign like "1RempitUp"or something (include a song too pls).




For the drifting shit ... wow I really wanna go see it. But its all hush hush. So now just have to to hope one of the local dudes to give me a call when they know where the next crazy drifting races are gonna be held. Fast & Furious 5 probably can't be held in Saudi (F&F needs scantily clad babes as part of the success formula), but they should feature some Saudi character with outtatheworld drifting skills.

0 Comments:



<< Home