Scratch Post

30 July 2009

[wtH] Drifiting in K of SA !!

Wed night, TAIW! I hop on a friend's car*.

He's going to drop me off somewhere in the city, and for the heck of it he gives me my first experience in drifitng.

Drift 1 is on the highway, in a short distance maybe 100-200m, we go from 0 to 100 (at least) and he drifts. It is INTOXICATING!!

Drift 2 is a similar one on a long stretch of road, and it feels bloody good too.

Then a more dangerous Drift 3 where he zig zags in and out of cars without the slightest effort and the car purrs like a satisfied, mellow lioness. My friends in another car behind us later tell us other cars screeched their brakes and were vey pissed off. Normally I'd empathize and be one of 'em folks cursing the 'young punks' but this time? Nah ... sorry, you suckers!!



This above is Drift 5 I think where it was done around a curve. Bloody hell it seems slow on the video, but when we came to the curve and drifted, it was DAMN EXHILIRATING! Swung to the right, the left, the right again with extreme vigour, and then twists and turns that I couldn't really figure out what the trajectory was, and were the heck we were swinging towards. It ended in seconds, and boy it felt long and great.


Now, I need to find more habibis with crazy drifting habits!

*Which I later on find out is a BMW 650 coupe, fitted with a 4.8-liter, 360-horsepower V-8 engine.

2 Comments:

  • im gonna try that on your car...

    By Anonymous spybungo, at 11:19 PM  

  • Oooi!! Itu 1.8 only, don't you even dare!!

    What's with the damn kid brothers keep on wrecking my cars!!

    By Blogger keensoon, at 12:49 AM  



<< Home