Scratch Post

09 January 2006

[WhatNext] The Pokai Tune

1:51 am.... will be flying off to BKK again soon in a few hours.

But I'm still doing something for a Phase 2A SOW presales work. Have been damn tired the whole day has been work, running errands, met a good friend for a quick coffee, and then back to work again.

And just now I signed a cheque valued RM 4,600 for my youngest brother's Semester 1 at One Academy. Signed it with a lot of grumbling and setting up them emotional blackmail traps (to be used over the next few years).... darn kids these days!! At least I am splitting the bill with No. 2.

After that I laid on the floor moaning (theatrics come hand-in-hand with the emotional blackmailing), and with a sudden burst of energy sprang up with a tune ~~ it had a Japanese folksong kindof influence to it, then danced a bit while humming the lyrics that went like this:

"Pokai-pokai-pokai-pokai-pokai-pokai-pokai-pokai... ~~ UAY~~ !!" (repeat a few times)

And now, I can simulate that draining twitch in the face my dad used to suffer from back in my own college days.

5 Comments:

  • Additional Emotional Blackmail:

    Keen Ho, your Koko's bank account already damn miserable and empty ....you better make sure your results from Semester 1 is the remedy that fills the void in my heart (and bank account) with happiness!

    By Blogger keensoon, at 2:08 AM  

  • wth? i can't believe u let him go there !

    By Blogger thegreypixy, at 7:54 AM  

  • What will we do without Starbucks? Nothing like a triple shot latte see see the world in rainbow coloured glasses again.

    By Blogger Adapterboy, at 11:04 AM  

  • But ... if I get a second job at Starbucks (night shift) would that not solve all the problems in this world?

    By Blogger keensoon, at 5:15 PM  

  • WTH - how can u misuse Optimus Prime's voice like that?!

    By Blogger keensoon, at 8:01 PM  



<< Home