Scratch Post

01 January 2006

[wtH] Eggs!!

Its the new year and I am already kindof pissed off with .... eggs.

Yes, you read it read it right - eggs!!!

I go to a supermarket looking for eggs, just plain old eggs; but I cannot find any. I do find however ... "Farmer Fresh" Eggs, "Low Cholesterol" Eggs, "Xtra Large Eggs" and whole junkshelf full of eggs trying to hyper-differentiate against the brand competing next to it.

It's really pathetic. I just want a bloody plain "billet-doux" that comes out of a hen's arse. And not some pretentious calcium formation that charges a premium of 50%-100% for simply looking oval.

Nothing fancy, nothing packaged, pre-packaged or post-packaged to accommodate to my discerning lifestyle. It's ain't a cigar or a business suit - I just want the damn thing that you crack - and lo behold a yolk & slimy white goo oozes out!

I guess you could say I am all .... "eggy" over this. (OK, so my bad humour is still intact, and I am more disgruntled than pissed - so Keen is still good ol' Keen - heading to a town near you!)

0 Comments:



<< Home